Hi,

I'm running the above BGP test applications on ryu 3.30 and am getting some
errors:

File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/eventlet/greenio/base.py",
line 46, in socket_checkerr
    raise socket.error(err, errno.errorcode[err])
error: [Errno 101] ENETUNREACH

I executed as below:

ryu-manager /home/mininet/BGP3/application1.py --config-file
/home/mininet/BGP3/ryu.conf

Do i need to run it on higher version of ryu?. Pls advice

Thanks
Hadem