Hi Taha,

I couldn't investigate why, but on your attached log messages,
"EventSwitchLeave" are shown. Datapath might be disconnected for some reason,
then "EventLinkDelete" occurred.

Thanks,
Iwase

On 2018年02月28日 00:13, Taha Khan wrote:

Hi,

I added EventLinkDelete in my code. And noticed EventLinkDelete is getting triggered, while discovering the topology, although I am installing flow rules in the switch those are getting installed successfully. I am confused why the delete event is getting triggered at the first place or should I ignore it.

I am sending this email second time because I received HTTP error 550 earlier.

Thanks!
Taha