Hi Iwase,

Even I don't know, why is that happening.
When I added the separate handler for EventLinkDelete it is getting
triggered when I see no reason to for it to trigger.
I think there is a bug in EventLinkDelete handler.
You can reproduce it by running two files attached.
Could you please suggest what might be wrong here. It would be great lead .

Thanks!
Taha.