I just upgraded to s-nail version v14.8.11 which I am running of OpenBSD
6.0 stable. I notice that I no longer move messages to different folders
as follows

? mv 10 personal
IMAP error: Invalid mailbox name
imaps://predr...@imap.srv.cs.cmu.edu: Undefined error: 0
There are new messages in the error message ring (denoted by "#ERR#")
  The `errors' command manages this message ring

To add insult to injury even full path no longer works.

? folders
INBOX     INBOX.Drafts    INBOX.Personal  INBOX.SPAM INBOX.Software
INBOX.Auton  INBOX.Oracle    INBOX.Research  INBOX.Sent INBOX.Trash

? mv 10 +INBOX.Personal
IMAP error: Invalid mailbox name
imaps://predr...@imap.srv.cs.cmu.edu: Undefined error: 0

I am way to tired even to look at this tonight. I will have to go back
to 14.8.10 which was working for me.

Best,
Predrag

S-nail-users@lists.sourceforge.net