Hello list!

Last year i have tried it unsuccessfully, but after reading that
that new OpenSSL list had been added i tried again, and this time
the wonderful Adam Sjøgren did the great and subscribed Gmane to
this ML!  That is just fantastic!!  We will be

  gmane.mail.s-mailx.general

Thanks a lot, Gmane.org, i am an everyday user!

And i still hope that after that MIME and I/O layer rewrite we
will be able to implement at least simple, at least read NNTP
functionality in S-nail, may it be S-mailx at that time (or not).

--steffen