Hello list!

I am happy to announce that we have a wonderful new Debian
maintainer for S-nail: Paride Legovini.
Hello Paride, and thanks for the patches and problems you brought
to my attention!

Unfortunately this little MUA is not yet at a level that it can
compete with Italian craftsmanship, let alone artwork.  Sigh.

To announce one step into the right direction, on Thursday or
Friday i will release v14.9.7, a little maintainance release that
brings support for the new submissions:// protocol (RFC 8314;
please be cautious, you will likely need to specify the port
number as you need to do with SMTPS, unless your distribution got
that already!), an Unicode 9.0 compatible UTF-8 parser (which
should better address some malicious sequences sometimes seen),
and then also custom headers from the command line via -C and
support for <blockquote> quotes in the simple HTML viewer, and
some more, including fixes, also from Paride.

It is very likely i wish you the best,
Ciao!

--steffen