Cág wrote in <7db2338e28edf66d66b8bf7c10bbd...@bitmessage.ch>:
 |I wrote:
 |> Hi everybody (and welcome to the Shrek in the swamp karaoke dance
 |> party),
 |
 |What's funny is that the first song from the Party is Billy Joel's
 |"Just the Way You Are" ("Don't go changing to try and please me")
 |and I'm proposing a change :)

We do have good healing earth in Hesse!  I do not know whether it
helps here however.  Then again, real beauty seems to come from
the inside anyway, and she has a lot of it, yes she has.
Good.  Well.  I stopped then, i am spoiled: YMCA and Karaoke: only
from the Tiger Lillies!

--Good
--night
(we still have that one-time error indicator, but note we now also
support ^ERRQUEUE-{COUNT,EXISTS} variables; we also have long
--options now, --a-good-thing --to-get-wrong-easily.)

--steffen