Hello Viktor.

Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in <20190327010321.lxvkj%stef...@sdaoden.eu>:
 |SZÉPE Viktor wrote in <20190326185201.Horde.LlAN50Ab4jVY4Q-sF6YFOdh@sze\
 |pe.net>:
 ||1) Anyone can run this s-nail builder container for free on
 ||https://zeit.co/now
 ||https://github.com/szepeviktor/debian-server-tools/blob/master/virtualiz\
 ||ation/s-nail/Dockerfile
 |
 |That is pretty cool indeed!  I have never ever used a container
 |except having the option to log into Jean-Marc's VZGOT, so i will
 |definetely have a look!  Thanks!

I am afraid i lag behind our time.  The former is nodejs, go etc.
we are C, Viktor?  I cannot see there how i could run your
Dockerfile?

And your updated Dockerfile itself is nice, but misses that we no
longer need gawk, and ... i have never ever used docker or another
container (lxc).  Docker is a 150+ MB installation!!!
lxc is much much smaller!  (Maybe i will have a look to lxc when
the new box is functional, i like FreeBSD jails as an abstraction,
if that is the same or similar then it could be a good idea for
the server.  And, dependent on whether i can pass X through, also
an abstraction to furtherly sandbox and secure my web browse and
web act users.  But Docker seems to heavyweight for me right now.)

(You could safe a lot of download and growing if you would use
"git clone --single-branch --branch master".)

 ||2) Would it be possible to fix this warning?
 ||   CC su-013.o
 ||   CC su-014.o
 ||/s-nail/src/su/mem-bag.c: In function 'su_mem_bag_lofi_allocate':
 ||/s-nail/src/su/mem-bag.c:757:13: warning: dereferencing type-punned
 ||pointer will break strict-aliasing rules [-Wstrict-aliasing]
 ||              *R(void**,mblcp->mblc_buf) = S(void*,rv);
 ||              ^
 ||   CC su-015.o
 ||   CC su-016.o
 |
 |Grrrr, these modern compilers!!!  Now i have to use an
 |intermediate storage and spread this construct over multiple
 |lines, even though the above is _exactly_ what has to happen, is
 |desired, and anything else, too.  And a similar message caused
 |the cast mess you see at first, but that was acceptible in the
 |end.  I will look tomorrow!

Ok i have pushed something which goes over an intermediate.
I hope this satisfies your compiler, too, i actually have none
which produces that warning.  ?  It is not on [master,stable/*]
yet, because i only did debug testing, neither optimized nor
sanitizer, and only on a musl C library Linux...  But the tests
run, so everything should be ok.
Thanks for reporting this, i have given you a credit.

Ciao and good night, Viktor.

--steffen