The piece from the paper referred to model railroading in general.
I was (am) curious as to the US city with the largest concentration of S
interest.
The reason I mentioned Chicago is (1) Des Plaines Hobbies and (2) the
largest AF club in America is in Shy Town.
S specific demographic information would be useful, I would think, for the
marketing efforts of an S manufacturer and the new publisher of the S guide.
Roy Inman
----------
> From: Terry Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 10:40:10 -0400
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [S-Scale] Where does your city rank?
> 
> 
> Best bet would be to go to Dispatch membership issue and tally up the
> people per city.
> 
> As for Chicago the heart of S? I would think somewhere in the east.
> But who knows.
> 
> We talking scale or all S gauge?
> 
> Orlando, FL has 100% scale population- ME! <LOL>
> 
> 
> Terry 
> 
> 
> To see or post Photos visit
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/files/
> or http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Trains/files/
> To UNSUBSCRIBE send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
> 


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to