There has been much interesting discussion lately regarding vintage S
scale models and manufacturers, and there have been several photos of
vintage kits.  This, and the Dick Karne's hard work on the Mobley
library have inspired a thought which I have just discussed with the
NASG webmaster; create website pages that illustrate our S scale
heritage using photos of vintage S products and information about their
manufacturers.  I therefore solicit from you photos of built up kits,
unbuilt kits, and manufacturer information.  I will collect the info.
Mike Greene will post it.

In answer to a question that some AF fans might ask; no, we have not
discussed doing an AF page.  If there is a need for that, a volunteer to
help with the task is a necessary starting point.
-- 
Ted Larson
www.kodak.com/go/racing




-- 
Ted Larson
www.kodak.com/go/racing


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to