>I live in Chicago and am not aware of any American Flyer Club here,
>but might be interested in joining. I do know of the Midwest Train
>Collectors and the Chicagoland S-Gaugers, but none other. Any info?
>
>I joined the Midwest TCA in late 2001. Very good group, nice people,
>efficient transfer of information.
>
>I also paid $15 or so to join the Chicagoland S-Gaugers at last
>fall's S-Fest in Tinley Park. I still have the canceled check. But I
>never heard from anyone -- no newsletter, no greeting message,
>no "Come to a Meeting" note, no membership card, nothing. For a
>while I thought they didn't have my address. Then I got a postcard
>asking for a dues renewal in February! I tried to send an email to
>their rep as listed on the NASG website, but it kept bouncing back.
>
>Not very efficient, as far as I'm concerned.
>
>Would like any info about an AF club here, though.
>
>Phil K

Phil: 
On behalf of the CASG, my apologies.  We have switched from a mailed to an 
online newsletter, which includes the monthly meeting notice.  We will mail to
  
those without online access, however.  The best way to stay in touch is to 
check out our website at: www.trainweb.org/casg/
We don't have membership cards. 
This includes the newsletter in .pdf format.  Please let me know if you have 
any questions - Roy Plotnick, CASG Webmaster

Roy E. Plotnick
Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
University of Illinois at Chicago
845 W. Taylor St. 
Chicago, Il .60607
phone: 312-996-2111   630-252-6377(May-August)
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
homepage: http://www.uic.edu/depts/geos/people/faculty/plotnick.html

"Those who do not know the literature are condemned to repeat it."


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to