It seems to me that when you join a club, you would find out where 
there next meeting is to be held. That way you will be able to meet 
the people and get familiar with the way the club does and holds its 
meetings!!!  It's up to the individual to get them self involved in a 
small club...
                                          Jeff S......



Message: 9
   Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:28:39 -0400
   From: Barbara Rudnicki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: NASG

I had the same experience as Phil K. from Chicago
when I joined the S-gaugers in Florida. Never heard
a word from them except a request for renewal
money and one issue of the magazine.

They had a table at the NMRA convention in Fort
Lauderdale, FL last year. I spoke to them about my
experience and they replied they couldn't understand
it and gave me an issue of S- Gaugian magazine.

Am currently not a member ...Barb



S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to