Hello! I've got the original Gabe and the Lionel re-issue. I don't know about the MTH one but the re-issue is a dead ringer. The only problem I've had is that you have to be careful that you do not "over rachet" Gabe when he is at the top of the ladder(push the UP button one too many times!). He does get stuck every now and again. Other than that I'm very pleased with it and it gets a big response at shows... Al Kielek ----- Original Message ----- From: "Neimanis,V. [NCR]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 2:20 PM Subject: [S-Trains] RE: Gabe the Lamplighter Mike's or Lionel
> I am considering buying either MTH's or Lionel's recent re-production of > Gabe. Any comments or opinions on which is better in terms of detail, > operation, durability or collectability? I am primarily a Hi-Scale > operator. > > Thanks in advance for any insights. > > > V. Neimanis > Ottawa, Canada > > > > > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > > > S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com > All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too! > > To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > > S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too! To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
