>> I am primarily a Hi-Scale operator.
> 
Hey,
Somebody finally hit the niche right where it feels good!!
I are one too!
Although my "layout" right now consists of a couple of loops on ply in the
garage, (better days ahead) I run scale couplers with hi-rail wheels. But,
like all of you folks, I have to have that detail.
A Hi-Scale operator and proud of it  :>
Many thanks to V. Neimanis for giving "our" version of the hobby a moniker.
If someone else has already named it, I will happily thank him/her also.
Roy Inman


----------
> From: jayhoo64 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 06:35:08 +0000
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [S-Trains] RE: Gabe the Lamplighter Mike's or Lionel
> 
> V. Neimanis wrote:
> 
> 
> A WHAT operator?!?
> 
> Sheesh, ya go off line for a few weeks, and a new scale gets
> invented. What's "hi-scale"? Stuff that's a little too big for the
> track? No, wait, that's HO. Stuff that's really expensive? No, that's
> brass in any scale. Um... stuff that works only in the mountains?
> What the heck is it??
> 
> 
> :^)
> 
> 
> Chuck F.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
> 
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> 
> 


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to