Hello,

I put my 2 K line Boxes along side the Lionel "Stable of Champions" Car that 
was gifted to me.  I see no difference in size there.  All of it looks O Gauge 
to me.  They appear less obvious when run with S -50' Boxes as mentioned.  
These K line Boxes are the kind of stuff you can hand to a 4 year old and if he 
uses them like a fly swatter, well maybe there would be little damage.  I 
think they are as sturdy as the old AF stock.  Not bad for the lower price.  These 
were some ideas I read on this list in the past--as sought after.  The roofs 
look ackward to me and that is my complaint for appearance---too much slant 
and too much detail there? 
Maybe this K Line stock should be warmly received?  After all,  K Line may 
look to offering other S Stuff if these sell?  At least that would be my guess?

John R


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to