I am creating a siding for the ACSG layout at next week's GATS in Richmond VA

Before I attempt to do the math or "eyeball" what looks best, can someone 
tell me
what the space between the main line and the passing siding track should be 
when
using a wide-radius K-Line curved section connected to a standard AF switch?

Standard AF curves are supposed to produce a siding 5" On Center, according 
to the
module instructions, although my field trials trend to want to measure a 
little wider.

I am estimating 5-1/2 inches O.C. for the siding with the wide radius 
return curve. I get
5-5/16" to 5-3/8" measuring the track plugged together but as with all 
tinplate track
it is not an exact science. I wouldn't worry about it except there will be 
future modules
and I can make it right from the start.

If no one knows, maybe we can reach a consensus. Please copy to my e-mail 
address.
I hope to reach a conclusion and finish the modules tonight.

Nick Colleran


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to