Hi everyone,

I'm running Win7 and installed XAMPP, went through the baikal install and
successfully installed it to C:\xampp\htdocs\baikal and went through the
web interface steps as usual. Then I successfully created a user which has
a calendar called default.

However I get stuck when I try to add my own calendar on Thunderbird by
doing 'http://localhost/calendars/bob/default";, the calendar entry on the
UI just appears unticked and greyed out.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone help?

Phil