Hello all,

I tried this code

u,v = var('u,v')def cf(u,v): return sin(u+v/2)**2P = parametric_plot3d((cos(u),
sin(u) + cos(v), sin(v)), (u, 0, 2*pi), (v, -pi, pi), color=(cf,
colormaps.PiYG), plot_points=[60,60])

P.show()

both in SMC and in SageMath running on my lpatop (7.2 on Ubuntu 16.04)

While the result on my laptop is exactly what I expected, in SMC i get a
1-colored figure. Any ide about what to do?

Thanks!
JC