Hello, do you mean normal anchor links? Usually, that makes no sense,
since in many codemirror based editors those parts of the document
aren't part of the webpage at all -- they only show the region where
you're currently in (performance, etc.)

What I can offer is a way to reference a concrete line number in such
an editor. Here is the slightly dusted ticket:
https://github.com/sagemathinc/smc/issues/161

I'm aware that this ticket doesn't solve what you want to accomplish.

My take is: we should strip away everything beginning from the
hash-sign to the end when opening a URL. That should be a small change
to avoid such a stupidity. Second, would you expect that such a file
is being created when you land on the page, or rather to be told that
the file doesn't exist?

-- harald