If you print a sagews with an animation, then the HTML printout just shows
"null." Is this the desired behavior? It might be nice if the first scene
of the animation were displayed. I have no idea if this is feasible, and
it's certainly low priority for me, but I thought I'd mention it. Sorry if
this has been brought up before.

Aaron