This is a minor issue, but it does make things a bit harder: when I collect
a student assignment by clicking on the Collect button and then click on
the Open button next to it to open the copy of the assignment, I see the
list of files inside the assignment folder, as expected. But if I open one
of those files to look at it, and then I close it again, I am not taken
back to the folder containing the file. I am instead taken back to the page
listing the assignments with the Collect and Open buttons, and if I want to
look at a second file I have to click on the Open button again. Maybe this
is intentional, but it would work better for me if I was taken back to the
list of files so that I can look at several of them without having to
re-open the folder every time.