A few days ago I typed this command in a Sage worksheet on my SMC account:

implicit_plot3d(x^2/2+y^2/2-z^2/3==1, (x,-4,4), (y,-4,4), (z,-4,4),
opacity=.7, plot_points=200)
and got this error message

error rendering 3d scene -- error downloading
/blobs/151e7106-0e5c-4e60-856b-37689fa78300.sage3d?uuid=151e7106-0e5c-4e60-856b-37689fa78300

I was unable to stop or restart the worksheet. It just kept flashing, even
after I closed it and opened it again. The same command on Sage installed
on my computer worked fine. Then this morning I re-opened the same Sage
worksheet and found that it is still flashing, and I am unable to stop it
or restart it. I also tried to login and out of my account. Now it seems
that I am unable to use that Sage worksheet at all, that had a lot of
content. Any help would be appreciated.