Dear Dan,

Were you able to look at #7978? It is ready for review.

I am trying to apply your Kazhdhan-Lusztig patch to the sage-combinat
queue, so that Brant can run some tests on it. But it does not seem
to commute with

trac_7921-categories_for_extension_types-nt.patch

which was already merged into sage-4.3.2.alpha0. Could you please
rebase your patch and if possible also push it to the sage-combinat
server?

Thank you!

Anne

Anne Schilling wrote:
Dear Dan,

crystals (comparisons, latex, fixing the tabs as Jason pointed out, ...).
I did some further cleanup today (see log below). It's currently on
the patch server (trac_7978_crystal_cleanup-*.patch). The plan is to
post this shortly on trac. Do you think you could review those patches
sometime soon?
Sure.

Only one patch trac_7978_fix_tabs_in_affine_py-jb.patch is
on the trac server. I understand the patches you are
referring to are in the combinat queue but not on the
trac server. And from the messages, they are still
being tweaked.

Can I assume that they will be posted to #7978 when
ready? I've added that to the list of tickets I am watching.
If you use different ticket, let me know ...

The patch is posted now on #7978. Please disregard Jason's patch
as the newly posted patch fixes the whitespace errors.

Anne