In gmane.comp.mathematics.sage.combinat.devel, you wrote:
> ------=_Part_1241_13947296.1331916587137
>
> My God, how did this email end up here ? O_o
>
> Looks like Nicolas forwarded it. Well, anyway now everybdy's aware that I
> am applying for a position in France :-D
>
> For the moment I am only thinking of CPLEX, but perhaps LattE would be
> doable later, as you say...

hmm, how is CPLEX relevant here? They certainly don't have any kind of
enumeration built-in (unless I am hopelessly ignorant),
while Latte and its successors implement
full-blown Barvinok's algorthm for counting integer points, and more.
Googling for Barvinok's algoritm finds more implementations,
actually.

> .... Short of that, I *really* hope that I will not have to apply for a
> postdoc position next year ! I would be glad to come work with you
> anywayDima, but I would also like very much to do so as a french full-time
> researcher :-)

anyhow, that was advertising for your potential employers ;-)

Dima