On Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:01:22 AM UTC-4, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

> sage: Polyhedron([ (0,1), (5/3,0), (-1/3,-1/3) ])
>> A 2-dimensional polyhedron in QQ^2 defined as the convex hull of 3
>> vertices
>> sage: _.integral_points()
>> ((0, 0), (1, 0), (0, 1))
>>

> Do you know how PPL (?) is doing this?

PPL is involved, but doesn't do the actual enumeration. The counting is my
own Cython code. It iterates over a rectangular bounding box, which is best
for relatively small polytopes (I was particularly motivated by 4-d
reflexive polytopes). Alternatively, it triangulates and does the smith
normal form for each simplex.

For Latte it would be nice to also
  * replace cddlib with ppl (from a cursory glance at the latte source it
seems to not depend too much on how the dual description is done)
  * use our implementation of Hilbert basis so we don't need to build
normalize
  * not depend on lidia (its dead unless I am mistaken)