Hi all,
I would be very happy to cover the front of dissemination of
knowledge/teaching/MOOCs. Of course, this is secondary in a call on
research infrastructure, but it is still important to teach other
researchers how to use the tools we build, or to assist them in teaching
their students, etc.
I will wait to see where the "meat" of the proposal goes before
contributing references to teaching everywhere.
I am afraid that this year it is best for someone in Switzerland to stay on
the sidelines.
Paul