Hi anybody,

> it might be true that more users care about R but what if a minority really
> really pushes for PolyBoRi? ;-)
>
> In any case, I am BCC'ing this to Michael and Andreas maybe they have some
> wisdom to share how to cut the compile time of PolyBoRi.
Hm, is this really a problem? From my experience while testing
Burcin's latest spkg and his  wrapper the final sage -ba needs much
more time than the compilation of PolyBoRi. (Moreover, PolyBoRi's
compilation time was completely irrelevant.)  Of course, one could
double-check, whether something is built, which is not needed. Also
something like "scons -j 5" works very smoothly.

Best regards,
  Alexander