Le samedi 21 novembre 2020 à 10:58:17 UTC+1, dim...@gmail.com a écrit :

> On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:32 AM Eric Gourgoulhon
> >
> > Well, this is more an issue with that particular repository (
> https://github.com/sagemath/more-sagemath-tutorials) than with Binder and
> Sage. For instance,
> >
> https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/egourgoulhon/SageMathTour/master?filepath=Notebooks/demo_pseudo_Riemannian_Schwarzschild.ipynb
>
> > works well in Binder running Sage 9.1.
>
> Is there a place where such a setup is described?

No particular setup here. Basically, it suffices to endow the github
repository containing the notebooks with a Dockerfile that has these two
lines:
FROM sagemath/sagemath:9.1
COPY . ${HOME}
plus possibly other command if you need some specific package, see
https://github.com/egourgoulhon/SageMathTour/blob/master/Dockerfile
Then, when you open a notebook with nbviewer.jupyter.org, e.g.
https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/egourgoulhon/SageMathTour/blob/master/Notebooks/demo_pseudo_Riemannian_Schwarzschild.ipynb
clicking on "Execute on Binder" button (the three circles) in the upper
right menu will do the job.
All the notebooks of manifold examples
(https://sagemanifolds.obspm.fr/examples.html) can be run in Binder with
Sage 9.1 in that manner.

I don't know a place in Sage documentation where this is described, but
maybe there is one...

> > One may notice that Dockerfile is outdated in the repository
> more-sagemath-tutorials:
>
> could you please do a PR there? (cc to me)

OK I will.

Best regards,

Eric.