for the record:
to get your branch on: (you probably don't need these 2 lines)

git fetch trac public/rings/lazy_dirichlet_series-32309
git checkout -b public/rings/lazy_dirichlet_series-32309
trac/public/rings/lazy_dirichlet_series-32309

merge the upstream devel branch (i.e. 9.5.beta2):

git pull trac/develop
git push trac HEAD