Dear Sage developers,

Furo is a clean customisable Sphinx documentation theme. It has been an
optional pip package since  Sage 9.7.beta2.

Meanwhile we made efforts to make Furo a new theme for our documentation
through

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/33601
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/34252
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/33833

Now it is ready to replace the current Sage classic theme that makes our
documentation look awfully outdated. You can check the documentation with
new look and feel in

https://2505ea042169d8a179d4b1f28a0c0baeabdd421a--sagemath-tobias.netlify.app/

It would be great that Sage 9.7 will be released with the lifted-up
documentation.

So we propose here to upgrade the Furo package to a standard package.
Please vote.