Hi,

several developers asked for delays, to respect people with a busy
schedule, to allow a constructive debate, to explore all possibilities,
to move away from the noise and confusion related to a minor event
[1,2,3,4,5,6].

Democracy is not a race, i wish such a simple and reasonable request to
be respected.

Ciao,
Thierry

[1] John : "I don't see a reason to rush a vote"
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/ayOL8_bzOfk/m/q5V9ov5FAAAJ

[2] Jan : "I don't think the move is so urgent though"
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/ayOL8_bzOfk/m/0Lk5pzdjBwAJ

[3] Vincent : "For me the discussion in this thread is very premature"
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/ayOL8_bzOfk/m/ZTXx_speBwAJ

[4] Sébastien : "The urgency of short term issues does not imply the
urgency of long term issues"
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/ayOL8_bzOfk/m/B19uBWUJCAAJ

[5] Travis : "First off, we need to slow down significantly as we do not
have an general clear consensus about doing this move."
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/ayOL8_bzOfk/m/E3_sU2Y6CAAJ

[6] Thierry : "one month break is a bare minimum."
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/ayOL8_bzOfk/m/STo_AT9qFgAJ