A suggestion for votes for sage development process:

1.  Anyone can call for a vote for a relevant issue for sage development.
2.  A vote must be preceded by a discussion on the issue on sage-devel,
where the date and the duration of the vote is determined. A vote lasts at
least a week.
3.  If a dispute about the date or the duration of the vote arises, we have
another vote for the date or the duration among the suggested candidates.
This vote for vote is called for only once, immediately, and lasts for a
week.

An exemplary format of a vote is
https://groups.google.com/g/sage-devel/c/7h5JoRgHpxY

Will we have a vote for this? :) Other suggestion?