On Mar 29, 3:11 am, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
dortmund.de> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> this is 2.11.alpha2. It is a little later than I had hoped and
> planned mostly due to the fact that Easter and Spring break
> put somewhat of a damper on development. So far we merged 111
> patches into this release.
>
> There were fixes all over the map. This build should now also
> build fine on OSX 10.5.2 and higher. If you had some major
> feature merged in this release please add some info about it
> at the "Sage 2.11 Release Tour" wiki page located at
>
>    http://wiki.sagemath.org/sage-2.11
>
> This is likely the last release before 2.11.final unless we
> hit some major show stopper. Please build, doctest and report
> any issue you hit in this thread. But I am sure by now you
> know the drill :=)
>
> Please also correct and spelling issues as well as wrongly
> assigned credit in the list below.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael

Well, with the benefit of some sleep and Justin reminding me the
source tarball can be found at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-2.11/sage-2.11.alpha2.tar

and the sage.math binary at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-2.11/sage-2.11.alpha2-sage.math-only-x86_64-Linux.tar.gz

Sorry for the confusion, I had to wait for some people to get doctest
fixes in and got very tired while I probably  should have use the time
to write better release notes.

Cheers,

Michael