Hey,
Patch #2553 is not related to the doctest failures.  dsage is probably
the only module in Sage right now that has both unit tests and
doctests and they are completely separate.  Unit tests get run by the
twisted trial test runner while doctests use the Sage doctest runner.
If someone could apply the patch, try it out on machines that were
failing before (linux 32bit), that would be excellent. The patch only
changes the way the unit tests get run and does not affect the
functionality of dsage at all.

Cheers,
Yi

http://yiqiang.org