Thanks to Gareth Ma for pointing out that I got some links wrong. I'll try
again:

1. Please vote +1 on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36561 and
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36951 ("Move metadata from setup.cfg
to pyproject.toml"). Straightforward PRs, held back since November/December
by hostile demands that have nothing to do with our standards of review.

2. Please vote -1 on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37387 and
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37740 (documentation preview
notifications).

I've got some more requests:

3. Please vote +1 on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37351 ("update
Linux platforms"). An update of our CI, which among other things will make
workflows such as Build&Test and Docbuild faster.

4. Please vote -1
on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36580,
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36753,
and https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37138, which attempt to obstruct
the modularization project and the mechanism for the distribution on PyPI.

5. Please vote +1 on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36869, for
completing the support for Python 3.12.

6. Please vote -1
on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36725,
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36610,
which attempt to sabotage the portability testing infrastructure that I
built for Sage.