Matthias,

We have carefully reviewed the arguments people have brought for and
against the disputed PRs and find it credible that both sides have genuine
concerns. We therefore disagree with characterizing opposing opinions as
“artificial friction”, “hostile demands”, or an “attempt to sabotage”.
Such allegations will have no effect other than to antagonize the other
party. This is not helpful in fostering constructive debate. Please keep
this thread to a simple explanation of the issues at hand, so that
interested community members can make an informed decision on their vote
(or on whether to vote at all).

The Code of Conduct Committee