> 4. Please vote -1 on https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36580,
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36753, and
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/37138, which attempt to obstruct the
modularization project and the mechanism for the distribution on PyPI.

Please refrain from such unfounded and wrong accusations. The purpose of
these PRs is to solve concrete problems. If there are conflicts with the
modularization project, we can discuss these technical questions and try to
find a solution (perhaps by changing the PR, or by slightly changing the
design of the modularization distributions). Please also don't use the
modularization project as a political tool to prevent PR from being merged.
For example in https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36753 you claim that
it conflicts with the modularization project (and this is then cited by
others as the reason for their -1) but so far you have not given a single
example where the CI or some documented behavior is actually broken (you
only have given slight change in behavior in an artificial edge case).

I would also kindly ask the developers working on
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/pull/36676 to not consider the vote on
this PR as a vote on the question weather we should proceed with the whole
modularization project. I'm actually a fan of the modularization and would
like to see it come into reality. But that doesn't mean that one cannot
question certain design choices in the modularization project. Concerning
this particular PR, there is no technical need for the addition of these
`all_xyz` files and multiple different solutions have to be proposed. Such
technical question should be open for discussion, especially since they
have not been discussed before (the general program has been discussed on
the mailing list, but many details of the modularization project have not).
So please let's try to not load the discussion by unnecessary politics.