On Aug 28, 3:43 pm, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> September 1st is around the corner and we wanted to hit 60% coverage
> by the end of August. The current coverage in my alpha2 merge tree is
>
>   Overall weighted coverage score:  57.2%
>   Total number of functions:  20912
>
> and Mike Hansen is writing doctests for all the expect interfaces as I
> type this message. So we wanted to get together this Saturday and
> hopefully get close to the 60% goal. I would suggest getting together
> this Saturday around 10 am PST and knock out doctest patches and get
> them reviewed and merged.
>
> Thoughts?

Hi,

this is reminder about tomorrow's Doc Day. The current alpha3 merge
tree has the following coverage

  Overall weighted coverage score:  57.8%

This is in very large part thanks to the work by Mike Hansen who has
been adding doctests mainly to the interface directory. We will likely
put out alpha3 before Doc Day, so if you are adding doctests to
something related to plotting, MV polynomials or interfaces it is
highly recommended that you upgrade to alpha3 before writing code in
that area. Most areas aside from that should be fine with 3.1.2.alpha2
or even 3.1.1.

> Cheers,
>
> Michael

Cheers,