Hi there,

I've got a couple of questions about Doc Day 3. Who is attending? There
doesn't seem to be Wiki page for it.

Also, the last bug day was underwhelming since as far as I can tell not that
many people showed up. I suspect this is related to the short notice with
which these "days" are announced or even the fact that they are announced
rather than proposed (I mean mainly the date here).

I'd therefor suggest: At least announce these "days" 2 or 3 weeks before they
happen such that one can make plans. Also, proposing two alternative dates +
vote on a favorite might be beneficial. This way, hopefully more people show
up and it is more fun.

Furthermore, it might be a good idea to stress in these
announcements/proposals that everybody is welcome. I.e. if someone wants to
get started with Sage development but doesn't know how/when/what, this is
his/her chance to get any question about Sage answered in realtime.

Thoughts?
Martin

--
name: Martin Albrecht