On 3 Jan., 08:32, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> Sage 3.2.3.final is out, 3.2.3.rc0 was never announced on the list.

Hi Michael,
I had found, downloaded, build and (long-)tested the 3.2.3.rc0 when it
was still named "final".

Already rock-stable on MacBook Intel Core2Duo with Mac OS X 10.4.11 /
Xcode 2.5 (only the two longstanding and well known "sr.py" and the
Mac-specific "ell_finite_field.pyx" failures)!

I'll check the "official" 3.2.3.final, but report issues only if there
are any new ones.

BTW: What is a reviewer of the "sphinxification" tickets #4902 - #4927
to do?
Read only for textual correctness, or do I have to sphinxify it and
check the result?
I could the former, but do not yet know how to do the latter --- did I
miss something in the wiki, e.g. on http://wiki.sagemath.org/SphinxSEP
?

Cheers,
gsw