On Feb 8, 1:23 pm, Minh Nguyen <nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 8:46 PM, mabshoff <mabsh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello folks,
>
> > here goes alpha6. It should fix all problems reported up to and
> > including alpha5. It is a colorful mix of mostly patches fixing
> > various issues including a couple more notebook issues from the
> > TinyMCE fallout. MPIR and MPFR both got updated to the latest upstream
> > and do run their full test suite automatically. More info will be
> > available at the Sage 3.3 release tour page in the wiki where Minh can
> > certainly use your help for getting all the great new features in 3.3
> > showcased.

Hi Minh,

> The function polygon3d() introduced in #3547, and density_plot() in
> #4878, are easy to showcase in the release tour of 3.3. Since I don't
> have any of the alpha versions on my machine, perhaps some one could
> upload screen shots or images that one can get by using the new
> plotting functions. Screen shots or images should be attached to the
> relevant ticket. Please see my comments on #3547 and #4878.

sagenb.org runs 3.3.alpha5, so just use that one :)

In general if you want to run any alpha/rc/final without building it
check the default place for my releases and you will find a sage.math-
only binary. Unpack that on sage.math, start a notebook server on an
unused port and you are good to go. Just make sure to disabled account
creation and shut it down once you are done.

> --
> Regards
> Minh Van Nguyen

Cheers,