On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM, William Stein<wst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Minh Nguyen<nguyenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Regarding cvxopt, we should definitely upgrade the spkg.  It's just a

I agree.

> standard Python library, by the way (not pexpect).  However,  I'm
> suspect *nobody* uses it in Sage, given that we haven't upgraded it in

I am working with a colleague who is very interested in
creating Sage worksheets in OR for his classes. I think we have used
cvxopt in the worksheets we've worked on but I'm not sure. In any case,
I was not complaining because I thought the version we used was
under a "better" license, so there was a good reason to stick with it.