Hi Simon,

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Simon King <simon.k...@nuigalway.ie> wrote:

<SNIP>

> A related question: In the "Author" field, should it be the name of
> the author of the ticket? Or the name of the authors of the package?

The author of the ticket would be the person who reported the issue
contained in the ticket. This goes in the field "Reported by:".

I have always thought that the field "Author(s)" is for listing names
of people who actually wrote the code. In the case of a package, it
would be the names of people who actually upgraded or updated the
package. These are admittedly a rough guide; use your judgement as the
situation arises.

--
Regards
Minh Van Nguyen