William Stein wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Pat LeSmithe <qed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> William Stein wrote:
>>> Are you saying "Hey guys, here's a feature that is in trac already,
>>> but nobody seems to be using it.  In order to use it, put #!python at
>>> the top of your {{{ pre-formats?  Oh, by the way, you trac admins
>>> might consider installing some additional plugins."
>> I apologize.  No offense was intended.  Should I make a list of
>> potentially useful trac and wiki plugins?
> Crap -- I definitely didn't mean to suggest I was offended.  I
> literally didn't understand why/what you were suggesting, and wanted
> to check.    Is what I wrote above actually true?  I still don't know.

Oops.  Please save the apology for when I do offend.

Yes, the thread about parenthetical highlights prompted me to look up
trac's highlighters.  Trac already uses them to colorize attached source
files.  We can use them to make some descriptions/comments more readable:

Lists of trac plug-ins:

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/PluginList
http://trac-hacks.org/

The following could be useful (* = includes screenshots):

Mercurial integration
(*) http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMercurial
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/HgTimelinePlugin

User-customizable notifications
(*) http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AnnouncerPlugin

Ticket dependency graphs
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracTicketDepgraphPlugin

LaTeX, but it may be better to use jsMath
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/LatexMacro
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracMathPlugin

List of MoinMoin wiki parsers:

http://moinmo.in/ParserMarket

Pygments-based highlighters, should be better than the built-in
http://moinmo.in/ParserMarket/highlight
http://moinmo.in/ParserMarket/Pygments

Which features shall we ask the trac and wiki admins to install?