Dear Dave,
> From
> http://developers.sun.com/solaris/articles/cmp_stlport_libCstd.html
> I read, that one might have to build with  -library=stlport4 .
>
> I'll try it out.
Ok, that was the right direction. I did some experiments with standalone
PolyBoRi, I had to change the code at some places (template-related
stuff). But, when compiled and linked, I got the following error:

problem in polybori - ImportError: ld.so.1: python2.4: fatal: relocation
error: file
/home/dreyer/pbtest/current/polybori/pyroot/polybori/dynamic/PyPolyBoRi.so:
symbol __1cDstdEcerr_: referenced symbol not found

Any ideas?

Best regards,
  Alexander
--
Dr. rer. nat. Dipl.-Math. Alexander Dreyer

Abteilung "Systemanalyse, Prognose und Regelung"
Fraunhofer Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik (ITWM)
Fraunhofer-Platz 1
67663 Kaiserslautern

Telefon       +49 (0) 631-31600-4318
Fax           +49 (0) 631-31600-1099