I agree that it's awesome.  I'm not sure if I'm using it right though.  If I
remove a vertex from Williams example below, and then click Save, it changes
the cell, but the graph that it then creates is the same as before I removed
the vertex.  The same problem seems to occur for most changes I make to the
graph (though I somehow got it to add a vertex and pair of edges at one
point; I'm no longer sure how).  Can other people duplicate this?  This
looks like a bug, but I'm not quite sure what the designed behavior is.  ;-)
David