Well, i know it is hard to do it in a completely general settings. But
at least i would like to do something that can handle the cases that
usually appear in high-school or first years of college. Even if
specially complicated cases would raaise an error, i think that having
something that works for students would be a possitive addition.

Thanks for the links.