Le 30/03/2013 06:00, Jeroen Demeyer a écrit :
Sage 5.1x will also be the last release under my release management. The
switch to GIT is an excellent time for a new release manager, since the
release workflow will change substantially anyway. Robert Bradshaw has
agreed to be release manager for Sage 6.0. He doesn't want to do further
releases, so we need volunteers for release management for Sage 6.1 and
later.

Let me use that occasion to thank you publicly and loudly about your work managing releases!

Snark on #sagemath