+1 for switching Algebras to CommutativeUnitalAlgebras (or so) and the
using Algebras for the most general algebra.

In fact, I don't understand why Algebras has to be in the global namespace.
I've never once found it useful to start an interactive session by
instantiating a new category. The docstring isn't particularly useful
either. Essentially, it is only is a trap for newcomers. Unless somebody
has a really good use case I wouldn't mind removing all categories from the
global namespace and implicitly making their name an implementation detail
subject to change as the category hierarchy matures.