On Friday, July 5, 2013 3:42:13 PM UTC-4, Snark wrote:

> - provides its own set of configure.ac + GNUmakefile.am, which were
> forwarded upstream last time (but I still have to do it again with the
> latest changes), where I added the various targets ;

Sounds good, I take it that it installs the binaries with the same names as
what the palp spkg currently uses? Did upstream not pick up the patch last
time that you sent it, or am I reading the wrong thing between the lines
here?

Why does sage use 6 as a default when upstream uses 7 ?

Upstream palp-2.1 uses 6 as default.